Modular pouch fits most Point & Shoot cameras.
- Designed to be compact, it takes up only a small area on a PALS webbing grid.
- The main compartment has an accordion divider with a rear portion protected in soft felt to protect scratchable surfaces on camera and other more delicate equipment. It has a front flat-lidded compartment for small items such as keys or memory cards.
- Classification: Low profile modular pocket, utility pouch, accessory pouch, MOLLE pocket, MOLLE pouch, camera case.
- Attach: two (2) 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 4.5" (H) x 3.5" (W) x 1.5 (L) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.