Janus Extension Pocket
This accessory pocket splices into 2 inch straps using side release buckles.
An adjustable and removable strap allows user to decide which side should face forward and whether the opening points to the left or right. The Janus splices into 2" shoulder straps or waist straps using compatible quick release buckle components, providing additional storage for most customers or elongating a fully extended shoulder/waist strap for larger folks.The extension strap can also be completely removed and used independently of the pouch. The pouch too can be used independently by modular attachment to PALS webbing using a pair of 5" TacTie Attachment Straps (also with either side facing outwards, opening left or right).
**Please note that Janus Extension Pocket buckles are compatible with the 2" Duraflex Stealth Warrior buckles. Please check your pack to make sure you have this type of buckle.
- 2 interior slip pockets
- 3-channel elastic organization
- Hook & loop enclosure straps
- Removeable 8" to 13" extension strap with 2" compatible splicing buckle
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 4"(H) with internal dividers and elastic loops, dual zipper opening View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Extension strap range: max 13", min 8"
- Empty weight: 8.4 oz (with strap)
- Attach: two (2) 5" TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.