Discreet, quick access CCW belt Pouch for medium to large frame handguns,
The JK-1 Concealed Carry Pouch is an excellent, discreet alternative to a belt holster. It will fit a small to medium frame handgun plus a single extra magazine, retianed and positioned with included hook and loop accesories. Features fully ambidextrous operation with a quick opening pull tab. Attaches to your belt or to PALS via two (2) 3" TacTie® attachment straps (sold seperately).
- Great alternative to traditional belt holsters
- Discreet and low profile
- Hold most popular medium frame to full-size handguns plus one (1) extra mag
- Hook-&-loop universal holster and magazine holder inserts inlcuded
- Fully ambidextrous operation
- Large 3/4 opening for easy access
- Bag may be pre-opened in anticipation of action for faster draw
- Integral belt loop included (up to 2.5" belt)
- Integrate using two (2) 3" TacTie® attachment straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 7"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Frontal slip pocket: 5"(L) x 7.5"(H)
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.