Designed to provide hands-free, powerful light to first responders and rescue crews, 5.11 SAR H3 Tactical Headlamps are a simple yet reliable tool in dark situations. With two LED floodlights and a Cree XP-G2 Spot Beam, you'll have a consistent beam of light anywhere from 10 to 338 lumens depending on which mode you select. Made of durable, waterproof polymer, this headlamp features an elastic non-slip headband that is fully adjustable to be worn on its own or over protective headwear. The light has a complete 90 degree vertical rotation, an LED battery charge indicator and a lockout switch to eliminate accidental activation.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 S+R H3 Headlamp - 338 Lumens:
- Made of high-impact, water-resistant polymer
- Dual LED floodlights
- Cree XP-G2 spot beam
- Vertical rotation of 90 degrees
- Powered with three AA batteries
- LED battery charge indicator
- Non-slip, elastic headband for a secure fit
- Aluminum heat sink
- Lockout switch to prevent accidental activation
- High mode, all lights: 338 lumens output / 5.25-hour run time
- High mode, flood only: 48 lumens output / 20-hour run time
- High mode, spot only: 286 lumens output / 8-hour run time
- Low mode, all lights: 113 lumens output / 19-hour run time
- Low mode, flood only: 10 lumens output / 92-hour run time
- Low mode, spot only: 104 lumens output / 25-hour run time
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.