The MOAB (Mobile Operation Attachment Bag) 10 includes more than enough room for gear and accessories while also offering extensive modular storage expandability that allows for complete customization. The ambidextrous padded strap is fully adjustable, while a coms pocket located at the shoulder provides pass-through access for headphones. An inconspicuous pocket at the rear is Backup Belt System compatible and spacious enough for a sidearm, while the internal water bottle pocket offers a pass-through port for easy access to hydration. The massive internal storage compartment provides sufficient space and a variety of admin pockets for optimal organization, and an extensive MOLLE/SlickStick compatible web lining located on the exterior allows you to build your storage structure from the ground up.
Need to expand your storage capability for longer missions? No problem. The MOAB 10 comes equipped with the 5.11 Tier System, allowing you to integrate the MOAB with other bags in the 5.11 RUSH series.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 RUSH MOAB 10 Sling Pack
- Front compartment measures 12.5" x 8" x 2"
- Main compartment measures 18.25" x 9" x 5.25"
- YKK self-healing zippers
- Adjustable cushioned shoulder strap
- Pass-through cord slots in pockets
- Covert backup belt pocket at rear
- Secondary double-zip pocket
- Hydration pocket with pass-through port
- Various interior administrative and stash pockets
- Spacious, organized storage area
- MOLLE/SlickStick web platform exterior
- Fleece-lined sunglasses pocket
- Sturdy grab handle
- Comfortable compression straps
- Sturdy, lightweight 1050D nylon
- Water resistant
- 5.11 Tier System integrates with other RUSH Series bags
5.11 Rush MOAB 10 - Double TapBy: Richard on 12 February 2018After a year with the RUSH MOAB 6, I needed a similar quality product which offered a bit more room to put my increasing payload into. As a day pack the Rush MOAB 10 is ideal, with plenty of space in the main compartment to fit all you'll need. Plenty of internal pockets allow storage of things that you need to keep separated from larger items in the main compartment. It has a quick access outside compartment and a hidden compartment allows you to safely keep things away from prying eyes and allows a higher level of security than the other sections of the pack- you'll never know the compartment exits if you weren't looking for it. It's robustly constructed and features sturdy zips which are easy to operate. I recommend this product if you need a larger pack that doesn't look like you're going on an expedition everyday!