The ABR Training Socks are moisture-wicking performance socks with multiple zones of compression, cushioning and support. They are designed with a unique tab top cuff for maneuverability. The sock’s upper weave provides breathability for moisture release to keep you dry during workouts, training or enjoying the great outdoors. The ankle height ABR training socks enhance foot comfort with a supportive compression band that delivers support and minimizes fatigue. And the copper threading provides antimicrobial properties to keep germs at odors at bay. The ABR Training Socks from 5.11 are supportive, comfortable and perform equally well on covert duty or with casual wear.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 ABR Training Socks:
- 25% Cotton / 47% Polyester / 19% Spandex / 4% Nylon / 5% Rubber
- Moisture wicking construction keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Multiple zones of cushioning and support
- Supportive compression arch band decreases foot fatigue
- Breathable upper weave offers enhanced moisture release
- Unique tab top cuff for easy pull on and rear collar padding
- Copper thread for antimicrobial properties
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.