Mini Pocket Organizer
Organizer perfect for smaller items.
If it's hard to find, it's hard to use. Kill the clutter and keep it together with Maxpedition Pocket Organizers: portable multi-tool managers that can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS webbing exterior of your Maxpedition bag. Instantly recognizable by their large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles, these practical utility packs come in 5 different sizes with multiple solutions to help keep you organized.
- Drops into pants cargo pocket or backpack/bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zippers
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key leash with clip; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 4 divisions
- Back exterior: Carry handle; 3 rows 2 channels PALs attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Fits the iPhone 6/6s (or smaller)
- Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 4"(L) x 1"(W) x 6"(H)
- Front exterior: 1.5" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.