Fatty Pocket Organizer
The Fatty Pocket Organizer is an everyday carry twice the size of the E.D.C. Pocket Organizer.
About Maxpedition Pocket Organizers
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Drops into or attaches onto backpack or bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zippers
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key leash with clip; tie-down loop, elastic organizer with 9 divisions
- Inside right: Zipper pocket; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Inside center has additional elastic loop
- Back exterior: Oversized carry handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE and PALS compatible
- Attach using two 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 5"(L) x 2"(W) x 7"(H)
- Front exterior: 2" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.