Entity Series: Entity Utility Pouch Medium
The Entity Utility Pouch Medium is designed for everyday carry. It is sized to wear on a belt or can be attached to a bag/pack. A lightly padded interior and high quality elastic bands keep objects safe and secure. The pouch can be used for small items such as multi-tools, small camera, or pistol magazines. It is also suitable for your phone, and can fit the Apple iPhone 5/SE.
The Entity Utility Pouch Medium comes with one (1) matching TacTie PJC3 Polymer Joining Clip for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS or PALS. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
Entity Product Features
- 500D Kodra Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- High Quality Elastic
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite Attachment Backing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Sized to fit the Apple iPhone 5/SE
- Fits a multi-tool with flashlight, a small camera, or 2 pistol mags
- Lightly padded interior
- High quality elastic bands for expansion
- Hook & loop flap fastener
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- One (1) TacTie PJC3 Polymer Joining Clip included for modular or belt attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 2.75 (L) x 1.25 (W) x 4.5 (H) in | 7.0 x 3.2 x 11.4 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Max. height: 5.75 in | 14.6 cm
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- 500-Denier Kodra fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's Kodra fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.