Beefy Pocket Organizer
Maxpedition beefed up the Fatty Pocket Organizer for increased capacity. The largest of its kind with optimum interior space for standard flashlights, hand tools, large knives, 16 oz. bottles, heavy cables and other fuller-sized gear. A full clamshell opening reveals a hefty main compartment, containing 15 elastic dividers and 2 large slip & zippered pockets. This portable utility carry is perfect for big jobs and can be dropped into your Maxpedition bag or attached to its exterior PALS webbing for extended travels.
If it's hard to find, it's hard to use. Kill the clutter and keep it together with Maxpedition Pocket Organizers: portable multi-tool managers that can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS webbing exterior of your Maxpedition bag. Instantly recognizable by their large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles, these practical utility packs come in 5 different sizes with multiple solutions to help keep you organized.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- 3 deep integrated slip and zippered pockets and multi-purpose D-ring attachment
- Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Full clamshell opening with dual YKK zippers
- Center spine: 1 elastic retention loop
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 6"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 8"(H)
- Interior left: One (1) 6"(L) x 6.5"(H) slip pocket with 9 horizontal elastic channels
- Interior right: One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket and 6 vertical elastic channels
- Exterior front: One (1) 5.75"(L) x 5.25"(H) mesh pocket and loop field for ID patch
- Exterior rear: 3 rows x 4 channels PALS webbing with over-sized grab handle made from 1" webbing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.