|RESTRICTED ITEM: You must be over 18 years of age to purchase any items with knives.|
The sleek new Leatherman Skeletool CX gets you back to basics... very cool basics. The Skeletool CX has only the most necessary of multi-tool features, because sometimes that's all you need. With a 154CM stainless steel blade, pliers, bit driver, pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener, you're set. Lightweight, low volume, perfect size. The Skeletool CX: who says more is better?
- Needlenose Pliers - A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers - A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Hard-wire Cutters - Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters - 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- 154CM Knife - A knife crafted from 154CM, a high-carbon, high-alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel.
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener - This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Large Bit Driver - This driver slot holds any of the full-size Leatherman tool bits in place and allows the user to exchange bits for different jobs. Not intended for the eyeglass screwdriver tip.
- Carbon-fiber Handle Insert - The use of carbon-fiber for the handle insert helps to maintain handle strength and rigidity while keeping the overall weight of the tool to a minimum.
- Handle Bit Storage - Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use.
- Locking Blade - A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip - A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Outside-accessible Features - This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features - Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4 in | 10 cm
- WEIGHT: 5 oz | 142 g
- BLADE LENGTH: 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
Leatherman Skeletool CX Tactical Multi-Tool Video
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.