Combining a no-nonsense profile with sleek design, 5.11 Taclite EMS Pants are your hot-weather alternative to traditional twill EMS pants. EMS-engineered cargo pockets feature internal dividers to organize equipment. Secondary cargo pockets at the calf offer convenient storage, while the specialized belt loops provide enhanced anchorage for accessories. Use the rear web strap to customize your load-out quickly and easily. In order to best serve EMS professionals worldwide, these pants are crafted from super-durable ripstop fabric and treated with a Teflon treatment for soil, stain, and moisture control. As a result, they offer superior protection against scuffs and abrasion while remaining lightweight, breathable, and flexible. Finally, the double reinforced seat and knees offer enhanced resilience, while integrated kneepad pockets provide superior protection and comfort.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Tactical Women's Taclite EMS Pants
- Lightweight at 6.14 oz. fabric weight
- Taclite polyester / cotton ripstop fabric
- Tough cuff hem for more strength
- Premium YKK zippers and Prym snaps
- Teflon treatment resists stains, moisture, and soil
- Cargo pockets with internal dividers
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband for flexibility
- Features double-time belt loops
- Rear web strap for better handling
- Secondary cargo pockets at the calf
- Available Colours: Black and Dark Navy
- Inseam Reference:
- Regular: 31"
- Long: 35"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.