The 5.11 Tactical Stryke pants sport a crisp, professional appearance with plenty of hidden functionality. The front hip pockets are designed to fit a knife or a cell phone while the double-deep, double-reinforced angled cargo pockets provide plenty of secure storage space. For on-duty use, the pants feature badge holders on both left and right front belt loops and internal knee-pad pockets. In order to maintain maximum mobility, these pants feature 5.11's proprietary Flex-Tac fabric, a stretchy polyester / cotton fabric blend that still holds up tough. Articulated knees, a tunneled elastic waistband and gusseted crotch also contribute to extreme freedom of movement. To top it off, the entire garment is coated with a Teflon treatment that repels water and increases stain resistance.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Tactial Stryke Pants
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop Flex-Tac fabric
- Fabric weight: 6.76 oz.
- Rinse washed for shrink resistance
- Premium YKK zipper and Prym snaps
- Reinforcing bartack stitches on stress points
- Gusseted crotch
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Double-deep, double-reinforced cargo pockets
- Knee-pad pockets
- Knife/Cell phone pockets
- Badge holders on front belt loops
- Articulated Knees
- Belt not included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.