When conditions require a coat with 5K waterproof performance and 10K breathability, grab our Atmos Warming Jacket. Armed with five ounces of Primaloft® insulation inside a rugged nylon hardshell, the Atmos keeps you toasty warm when hiking or chasing rogue cabs in freezing temps. An adjustable hood and exterior storm flap at the zipper work in conjunction with internal sleeve gaiters and an adjustable hem to seal in body heat. Underarm zipper vents address those times when your internal thermostat starts to redline. Two external pockets on the front are perfect for warming cold hands, while a pair of internal mesh pockets provide ample EDC storage. Our Atmos Warming Jacket will be ready when the weather turns nasty.
- Body: 100% nylon plain weave, 2L hardshell, 3.7-oz., DWR
- Lining: 100% nylon 210 taffeta, 1.9-oz.
- Insulation: 100% polyester Primaloft® black, 5.0-oz
- 5K/10K waterproof/breathable
- Center front zipper opening with external storm flap
- Stationary adjustable hood
- Hand welt pockets with zipper closure
- Underarm zippers for venting
- Internal sleeve gaiters
- Left/right inner mesh dump pockets
- Adjustable hem and hood with internal shock cord system
- Five.Eleven TPU label at right hand pocket
- "Always Be Ready" reflective heat transfer at back hood
- 4 pockets (2 external + 2 internal)
- Regular fit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.