The boot worn by the world’s leading public safety personnel in a 6” height, the 5.11 Tactical A.T.A.C. 2.0 6 Desert 6 Inch Military Boot 12402. It’s lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer OrthoLite footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The roughed out suede toe, 840D nylon upper and Shock Mitigation System provide the kind of rugged protection you need.
- Air flow breathable tongue construction
- Full-length dual durometer OrthoLite footbed
- Achilles heel flex zone for enhanced comfort & flexibility
- Shock Mitigation System
- Strobel construction
- Lighter weight upper construction
- OrthoLite Achilles cuff for comfort
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsole
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.