Designed for multi-functional field and training use, the 5.11 Stryke Shorts now feature an 11-inch inseam and provide superior maneuverability when running, crouching or climbing. The Flex-Tac ripstop construction is lightweight and breathable and wicks away excess sweat to keep you dry when on the move. Built with a self-adjusting waistband that moves with you to maintain a secure fit, gusseted crotch to ensure a wide range of motion and bar-tacking in high stress areas for reinforcement, these shorts hold up when put to the test. Double reinforced cargo pockets provide ample storage space and zippered closures keep your gear secure. For additional protection, 5.11 treated the shorts with a multi-purpose Teflon coating to prevent stains or soil from tarnishing the shorts' professional appearance.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Stryke Shorts
- 4.84 oz.; Durable Flex-Tac ripstop fabric
- 11" inseam
- Durable, flexible tactical shorts
- Enhanced comfort and movement
- Extra pockets sized for tactical use
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Waistband gripper panel for tucking in shirts
- Spacious, double reinforced cargo pockets
- Teflon-treated for stain, soil and moisture resistance
- Gusseted crotch for durability
- YKK zippers and Prym snaps
- Bar-tacks reinforce major stress areas
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.