The 5.11 Rush LBD Lima is the ultimate tactical bag. Perfect for on- or off-duty use, this bag has a spacious interior with plenty of room for all of your gear. The heavy-duty 1,050 denier nylon material is tough and suited for constant travel. There are MOLLE straps positioned along the front and back of the bag and additional straps with plastic security buckles to secure large items. Reinforced grab handles make for easy carry, but the bag also features adjustable top straps so that it can be worn as a backpack, over-the-shoulder travel bag or traditional work bag. There are badge holders to suit law enforcement use and name tape holders for easy identification. A rainfall zipper closure keeps everything secure when you're in transit.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Rush LBD Lima
- Dimensions: 24" x 12" x 12"
- Volume: 56.6 Litre / 3,456 cubic inches
- Durable 1,050 denier nylon construction
- Durable, efficient, medium-sized duffel bag/backpack
- Enhanced, customizable storage capacity
- Ideal carryall for traveling, your trunk, and recreation
- Rainfly zipper closure
- Reinforced grab handles
- Internal compression straps
- Bartacking at major seams and stress points
- MOLLE platform
- ID/flag patch loop panel
- Water-resistant finish
- Self-healing YKK® zippers
- Duraflex® hardware
- Adjustable reinforced carry straps
- Patch/badge and name tape holders
Good Bag - shame about the shoulder strapsBy: Adam on 9 February 2018I bought this bag for day to day carry of equipment and clothing, great size, solid construction and will last for ages. The only down side is the shoulder straps for carry as back pack do not stow away and look a bit out of place, they can't be removed as they are sewn into the bag. I had to cut them off as I don't forsee ever using them. A shoulder strap would have been more functional. Otherwise, very good bag at a great price.