The 5.11 Tactical 5-In-1 Jacket 2.0 is 8% lighter than its predecessor and features a mechanical stretch outer shell that provides improved flexibility while on patrol. The shell is made from fully seam-sealed 10K waterproof and 10K breathable fabric with DWR that offers Blood Borne Pathogen resistance. The hood can either be rolled up into the collar or removed when not in use. A new Quixip system on the sides offers enhanced ventilation and rapid firearm access. The two-piece setup's removable interior liner features zip-off sleeves and a side zipper to provide even more versatility. Tech fleece construction ensures years of service and, when coupled with the shock cord at the hem, keeps warmth in. Add a pair of document pockets on both layers, and you have the 5.11 answer to tough situations.
- Outer Jacket: 100% polyester, hardshell, 2L plain weave w/mechanical stretch, 5.2-oz., DWR, BBP
- Inner Jacket: 100% polyester tech fleece, 10.3-oz., anti-pilling
- Inner jacket overlays: 100% nylon 6 plain weave, 3.7-oz., W/R
- Mic loops
- Fully seam-sealed
- Camera loop in kit
- Front hand zipper pockets
- Quixip system at side seams
- Left/right chest ReadyPocket
- Articulated sleeves with adjustable cuffs
- Warm and breathable removable inner fleece jacket
- 5 pockets outer jacket and 5 pockets inner jacket
- 10K/10K waterproof/breathable rating with Blood Borne Pathogen resistance
- Adjustable hem with front internal shock cord system/tunneled elastic back
- Two-way center front zipper with external/internal storm flaps and chin guard
- Hood rolls/stores into collar and is detachable with stash pocket at upper back body
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.