With the Under Armour ColdGear Infrared ¼ Zip Long Sleeve Shirt, you'll stay warm without being weighed down with excess material. This shirt has ColdGear Infrared fabric which uses a ceramic coating on the inner layer of the shirt to absorb and hold body heat for maximum warmth in cold temperatures. Under Armour's Storm water-resistant fabric works to repel both rain and snow, allowing for training at any time of year. Made from a lightweight, breathable fabric, this shirt is designed with a fuller cut for a loose fit that enhances mobility and prevents overheating. The quarter zip construction with zippered chest pocket also lets you adjust the amount of ventilation and provides secure gear storage.
Features of Under Armour ColdGear Infrared 1/4 Zip Long Sleeve Shirt
- Material: 87% polyester / 13% elastane
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort
- ColdGear Infrared has a ceramic coating on the inner layer of the shirt that absorbs and holds body heat
- ColdGear technology works best in weather between 0 and 55 degrees
- Under Armour Storm is a water-resistant fabric that repels snow and rain for training in inclement weather
- Quarter zip construction improves ventilation
- Resistant to wind and water
- Breathable, lightweight fabric
- Upper is woven to improve durability
- Chest pocket with zippered closure
|Chest Sizes||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2X-Large||3X-Large|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.