The Ultimate Survival Technologies ParaKnife FS 4.0 has a thick stainless-steel blade with black-oxide finish and full tang. The 4â€ (101mm) blade is rust-resistant, designed for rugged use, and serrated for quick rope-cutting. Included is a magnesium fire starter with a protective sheath and a paracord-wrapped handle that provides a secure grip and unwraps to about 6 feet of cordage.
Features and Specifications Ultimate Survival Technologies ParaKnife FS 4.0
- Durable, 4mm thick stainless-steel blade with black-oxide finish and full tang
- 4â€ (101mm) blade is rust-resistant, designed for rugged use, and serrated for quick rope-cutting
- Paracord handle wrap provides secure grip in all weather conditions, and unwraps to about 6â€™ of cordage
- Includes flint fire starter and protective sheath
- Use knife blade to create sparks in all weather conditions
- Dimensions (LxWxD):
- Knife Only: 8.75â€ x 1.25â€ x 0.75â€ (222 x 38 x 19mm)
- In Sheath with Fire Starter: 10â€ x 2â€ x 1.25â€ (254 x 51 x 32mm)
- Knife Only: 4.7 oz. (133g)
- In Sheath with Fire Starter: 6.5 oz. (184g)
|Brand||Ultimate Survival Technologies|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.