|RESTRICTED ITEM: You must be over 18 years of age to purchase any items with knives.|
The Ultimate Survival Technologies ParaCuda FS has a sturdy, 3mm-thick stainless steel blade that is flexible, yet strong enough to handle the toughest jobs. The 11â€³ (279mm) straight blade with black-oxide finish and saw teeth easily clears brush. Included is a magnesium fire starter with a protective sheath and a paracord-wrapped handle that provides a secure grip and unwraps to over 9 feet of paracord.
Features and Specifications of Ultimate Survival Technologies - ParaCuda FS
- Rust-resistant, black-oxide finish
- 11â€³ (279mm) straight blade design is a proven pro for clearing brush and maintaining trails
- Saw teeth add cutting flexibility
- 3mm-thick blade is flexible, but can handle tough jobs
- Paracord-wrapped handle can be unwound to provide over 9 feet of paracord
- Magnesium fire starter included inside protective sheath
- ParaCuda Only (LxWxD): 16.3"" x 2"" x 1"" (414 x 51 x 25mm)
- ParaCuda FS in Sheath (LxWxD): 17"" x 3"" x 1.25"" (432 x 76 x 32mm)
- ParaCuda Only: 10.4 oz. (295g)
- ParaCuda in Sheath: 14.8 oz. (420g)
|Brand||Ultimate Survival Technologies|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.