Ready when you need it, the high-performance, windproof UST KLIPP butane lighter features an integrated zinc die cast carabiner design and a piezo-electric ignition that lights up to 30,000 times. It works when wet with zinc die cast wind guard and lever, and the flame adjustment provides proper oxygen mix for optimal performance up to 8,000 feet (2,438 meters).
Its housing is made of sturdy ABS plastic, and a ceramic flame indicator window glows a bright white color when lighter is ignited. The gas inlet fills quickly and easily with quadruple-refined high-performance butane fuel. Weighing just 1.4 ounces (40 grams), it measures 3 x 1.8 x 0l7 inches (76 x 46 x 18 mm). It’s backed by a two-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Features and Specifications of Ultimate Survival Technologies - KLIPP Lighter - Orange
- High-performance butane lighter with integrated carabiner design clips easily to belt loops, key chains, backpacks, and more
- Windproof turbo flame with piezo-electric ignition lights up to 30,000 times and works when wet
- Flame adjustment provides proper oxygen mix for optimal performance up to 8,000 feet (2,438 meters)
- Durable ABS plastic body; zinc die-cast locking carabiner; ceramic flame indicator window
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3” x 1.8” x .7” (76 x 46 x 18mm)
- Weight: 1.4 oz. (40g) without fuel
|Brand||Ultimate Survival Technologies|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.