T-REIGN's line of ProCase gear protectors are weather, water and impact resistant. Requiring only one hand to operate the catch-and-latch system. Each ProCase includes a rugged Kevlar tether that reaches up to 36” and a stainless steel spring proven to last more than 1-million pulls. Attaching your gear to the ProCase tether is easy. (Instructions are provided with each ProCase.) If your tool or device has an existing attachment point, the lanyard is easily threaded through at one end and then attached to the ProCase interior at the other. If your item does not come with an attachment point, a mounting plate and adhesive are included with your purchase.
Features and Specifications of T-Reign ProCase Electronics Protective Case
- Only protective case with a rugged 36-Inch retractable Kevlar cord to protect your most trusted gear and electronic devices
- Constructed with a weather and impact resistant rigid thermoformed body that is covered in durable 600 denier nylon for years of worry free use
- Proudly made in the USA by the company that invented the personal retractor in 1948
- Rigorously tested to last 1-million pulls and protected by the T-REIGN Lifetime Service Plan
- Keep your GPS, Rangefinder, Binoculars and smartphones secure and protected
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.75” x 3.8” x 1.9” | 146.05mm x 96.52mm x 48.26mm
- Available Colours: Black, Blue, Gray, Red, and Camo
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.