When you play hard, your eyewear had better play harder. The Peak is perfect for activities that work up a sweat, with rubber nose grips that ensure a snug fit. This newest member of the Active Series collection meets stringent ANSI safety standards, protecting wearers against a wide range of dangers found indoors and out. Optical-quality lenses not only reduce eye fatigue, they provide clear, distortion-free vision for a wide range of activities. These stylish, yet understated sunglasses provide wearers with excellent coverage and a superior field of view. Gear up with high velocity protection that looks good in the wild or out.
Includes the Following:
- Gloss Tortoise Layered Frame
- Polarized Amber Lens
- Black Zippered Case
- Leash Cord with Rubber Temple Grips
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Standards as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) Standards
- 100 percent UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion-Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ Lens Coating Resists Scratching in Extreme Environments
- Polarized Amber Lens Greatly Reduces High Energy Visible Light and Haze; Improves Contrast and Depth Perception; Light Transmission 15%
- Eye Size: 65 | DBL: 15 | Temple: 130
- Head Size: Medium to Large
|Brand||Wiley X Eyewear|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.