Show your support for America's finest with the Wounded Warrior Project gear from Under Armour. The HeatGear WWP Dog Tag Tech T-Shirt is constructed from super soft Charged Cotton and feels like your favorite pair of sweats. This unique material is quick drying and ensures a comfortable fit, wash after wash. The Wounded Warrior Project was created to aid and assist injured service members. As part of the UA FREEDOM Initiative, a portion of each Under Armour WWP shirt sale goes to support First Responders, Military Personnel, Law Enforcement Officers & Veterans.
Features and Specifications of Under Armour WWP Dog Tag Tech SS Tee
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort.
- This is an Official Wounded Warrior Project Licensed product
- Between August 2012 & December 2016, Under Armour will make a donation of over $5 million to WWP helping veterans & their families not only survive, but thrive in life post-injury
- Charged Cotton has the comfort of cotton, but dries much faster
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- 6.0 oz. Cotton/Polyester/Elastane
|Chest Sizes||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2X-Large||3X-Large|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.