The Under Armour Tactical Patrol Pants are specifically designed to stand up to the rigors of field work without ripping, tearing or falling apart when you need them most. The ultra-durable polyester ripstop material prevents tears and abrasions, while maintaining comfort and long-lasting durability. Under Armour's Storm fabrication is water-resistant, but promotes breathability to keep you cool when on the move. These pants feature a reinforced crotch for a full range of motion, so there is no need to sacrifice maneuverability for comfort. There are multiple pockets to satisfy storage needs, and a hidden document pocket for quick access to IDs or mission-critical items. The elastic waistband is ideal for CCW use, and the offset belt loops are engineered to suit a variety of different holsters.
Features and Specifications of Under Armour Tactical Patrol Pant II
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort.
- 7.2 oz. Polyester
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability
- Ultra-durable ripstop fabric is tough enough to put up with anything in the field
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Stretch-engineered waistband for superior mobility & insane comfort
- Reinforced knees & crotch provide superior durability
- Offset belt loops allow proper holster placement
- Dual cargo pockets with internal mag holders
- Straight leg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.