For a lightweight, flexible and athletic all-terrain shoe, Under Armour presents the Tabor Ridge Low GTX. Built from ultra-durable ripstop and thermoplastic polyurethane, it can handle any job while staying ventilated to prevent overheating. Moisture buildup is not a problem thanks to an internal waterproof GORE-TEX liner that repels water and wicks away sweat as well as a removable antimicrobial insole that fights odor-causing bacteria. There is a midsole plate and built-in TPU arch support for lateral balancing stability and ankle security, ensuring you stay comfortable and safe when in motion. Designed with 100% high-traction rubber, the outsole will grip in uneven, rocky terrain and will not let you down on a long hike.
Features and Specifications of Under Armour Tabor Ridge Low GTX Waterproof boot
- Weight: 14.50 oz. per boot
- Height: 4"
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Nylon ripstop and TPU
- Insole: Removable Ortholite
- GORE-TEX® lining is 100% waterproof but incredibly breathable
- Lightweight, durbale ripstop upper with synthetic overlays for support
- Ultra-light, molded EVA midsole delivers cushioning & shock absorption
- Internal midsole plate for stability & the right amount of rigidness
- Rugged, high-traction rubber outsole for better grip in any environment
- TPU toe cap & rand protects against rocks & brush
Men's Footwear Sizing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.