Tackle the trail in confidence with the Under Armour Speedfit Hike Low. These boots are built on a high-traction off-road rubber lug outsole and feature a thermoplastic polyurethane toe cap to protect your feet from trail hazards. A molded tongue and external heel counter create a secure, locked-in fit so you can reach peak performance. The antimicrobial OrthoLite sockliner prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria, and the lightweight EVA midsole delivers non-stop cushioned comfort. Complete with a Push-Thru Protection internal stability plate and durable synthetic and textile upper, these boots are equipped to handle the toughest trails without slowing you down.
Features and Specifications of Under Armour Speedfit Hike Low Shoe
- Weight: 9.1 oz.
- Anatomically molded upper with ultrasonic welded seams & welded forefoot overlay to give you a superior fit
- Molded tongue for enhanced fit
- External heel counter for support & a locked-down fit
- TPU toe cap for increased trail protection
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner is designed with a memory foam top & PU base
- Internal stability plate for push-through protection
- Lightweight EVA midsole for optimal cushioning
- Aggressive traction lugs, engineered for unrivaled off-road grip & stability
Men's Footwear Sizing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.