The Under Armour Noorvik Gore-Tex boot measures 8” tall and only weighs 23 oz. The full-height boot features a Gore-Tex liner for waterproof protection and will keep your feet dry all day or night. The boot’s collar is anatomically molded for maximum support and the Ortholite sock liner decreases odors and bacteria within. A polyurethane heel and forefoot cushioning make the boot easy to wear and the TPU toe adds extra support and protection. The fiberglass underfoot plate adds stability and rubber lug soles dig into terrain to help you stay confident.
Features and Specifications of Under Armour Noorvik Gore-Tex Graphite Boot
- Height: 8”
- Weight: 23 oz
- Waterproof Nubuck leather with laser detailing
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps your feet dry all day
- Anatomically molded collar provides support & protection around the ankle
- Durable metal lace locking hardware keeps you locked in tight
- Ortholite® sockliner with memory foam top layer, ESS shank & Poron® heel crash pad
- Cupron® Anti-Fungal Pro Fibers reduce odor & kill 99.9% of athlete's foot fungus after 12 hours of contact with the sockliner
- Ultra-light EVA midsole with PU heel and forefoot cushioning
- TPU toe support & protection
- Full-length fiberglass underfoot plate with high abrasion rugged rubber lug sole
Men's Footwear Sizing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.