Made to excel in tactical operations, Under Armour's Infil GTX protects feet while remaining lightweight. The synthetic upper incorporates ClutchFit Technology that hugs and moves with the foot to improve the fit and feel. The upper also includes Storm and GORE-TEX membranes to waterproof and windproof as well as wick away moisture. Under Armour embeds a carbon fiber shank plate into the EVA midsole to protect your foot from rocks, tree roots and other jagged objects. The rubber outsole features lugs built to grip corners and a tread pattern that has undergone rigorous testing to ensure it will provide serious traction in any condition or terrain. Under Armour engineered its Infil GTX to enhance your speed, stability and agility.
Features and Specifications of Under Armour Infil GTX Gortex Boot
- Height: 7"
- Weight: 18.5 oz. per boot
- Upper: Synthetic leather and textile
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Insole: Removable Cupron
- Synthetic leather and textile upper is abrasion-resistant and flexible
- Soft toe
- Upper incorporates lightly padded ankle protection
- Removable Cupron insole is copper-infused to prevent the growth of bacteria
- ClutchFit technology hugs the forefoot to provide a supportive, snug fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole absorbs shock and cushions
- Carbon-fiber shank plate is embedded in the midsole to stabilize and support
- Rubber outsole and lugs deliver aggressive traction to grip terrain
- Waterproof GORE-TEX membrane wicks moisture
- Storm membrane is waterproof and windproof
- TPU toe cap guards the foot from jagged objects and other obstacles
- Rubberized heel counter adds strength
Men's Footwear Sizing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.