The Under Armour Tactical ColdGear Infrared Leggings are Under Armour's latest innovation in baselayer technology. New ColdGear Infrared technology not only keeps you warm, but works to retain body heat, warming your legs up faster and keeping you warm longer. The dual-layer fabric keeps the interior of these leggings soft and warm while the exterior stays dry and smooth. Under Armour's Moisture Transport System takes sweat away from the body to keeps you dry during intense activities. Even after repeated use, these leggings maintain their shape and allow for an unrestricted range of movement thanks to 4-way stretch fabrication. Lightweight, quick-drying and insulated, these leggings will keep you warm when the weather wants you to freeze.
Features and Specifications of Under Armour ColdGear Infrared Tactical Fitted Leggings
- Fitted: Next-to-skin without the squeeze.
- WARNING! This product will melt when exposed to extreme heat or open flames, posing a risk of serious injury where melted product comes into contact with skin!
- ColdGear Infrared uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- Dual-layer fabric gives you a soft, warm interior and a smooth, fast-drying exterior
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Quick-dry fabrication keeps you light and comfortable
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Tonal logo
- Working fly
- 30” inseam
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.