TruSpec Tactical Response Uniform Pants are loosely based off the U.S. Military's ACU but goes beyond spec with dozens of durability and performance enhancements. Every SWAT, SRT and special response unit needs a quality, full featured uniform and this uniform fits the bill perfectly. All TRU fabrics are manufactured in the U.S. in government approved factories and are recommended by the NTOA.
Made from 65/35 Polyester/Cotton Rip-Stop Material.
Features of TruSpec Tactical Response Uniform Pants:
- Drawstring waist with button fly
- 1" wide belt loops with 2¼" openings
- Two extra deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- Reinforced seat
- Hook & loop closure pocket flaps
- Two easy access slanted cargo pockets with drain holes, 5" x 5" hidden pocket and elastic drawstring with cord lock for secure closure
- Reinforced knees with internal knee pockets for knee pad inserts with easy access external hook & loop openings
- Two bellowed lower leg pockets with hook & loop closures
- Improved "stay tied" heavy drawstring leg ties
Sizing chart for TruSpec Tactical Response Uniform Pants
Small 28"-30" Waist
Medium 32"-34" Waist
Large 36"-38" Waist
X-Large 40"-42" Waist
2X-Large 44"-46" Waist
3X-Large 48"-50" Waist
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.