WORK HARD, FEEL COMFORTABLE & LOOK GREAT
The best fitting, most comfortable tactical pants on the market. The original 24-7 Series Tactical Pant, designed with an engineered dimensional fit that is just right for on-duty or off-duty wear. With features like a comfortable slider waistband, deep cargo pockets that are designed to accommodate a concealed weapon and reinforced knees that are designed with special pockets for inserting pads, the pants cannot be beat for utility or comfort. 6.5oz. 65/35 Polyester Cotton Rip-Stop fabrics are DWR water repellent coated. These are the pants that started it all.
Features and Specifications of Tru-Spec Men's Original Tactical Pants
- TRU-SPEC original PRYM snap with brass YKK zipper.
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs and will accommodate either paddle style or inside-the-pants holsters.
- 2" wide belt loops.
- Extra deep front pockets.
- 2-knife/accessory pockets.
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure.
- 2-cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain 2-internal magazine compartments.
- Cell phone/magazine pocket on outside of cargo pockets.
- Double reinforced knee with built in knee pad pockets.
- All of the 24-7 Series pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
- Material: 6.5oz. 65/35 Polyester/Cotton Rip-Stop
- 28 - 44 with 30", 32" & 34" inseams
- 28 - 54 with unhemmed (37" inseam)
- Note: colour shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.