SureFire P1R Peacekeeper Tactical Rechargeable Ultra-High Single-Output LED Flashlight
Press the Peacekeeper Tactical’s tailcap switch for momentary-on—ideal for tactical maneuvers and situations where intermittent light provides an advantage—or rotate the tailcap clockwise for constant-on activation when continuous illumination is preferred. Powered by a rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion battery, which is readily available and has a long service life, the P1R can also run on two disposable 123A lithium batteries if needed. Recharge the li-ion battery via the AC wall charger or the DC vehicle charger, both included.
Constructed of aerospace aluminum with knurling for a secure grip, the body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for maximum durability. The body is also O-ring and gasket sealed for dirt and water resistance. Built for the streets, the rugged Peacekeeper Tactical delivers exceptional performance in the harshest environments. Built for cops but available to all.
- Virtually indestructible high-output LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Reflector shapes far-reaching beam with intense center and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant on
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and maximizes light output
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability
- Includes energy-dense 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, AC charger, and DC car charger
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
- Max Output (White Light): 600 Lumens
- Runtime*: 1.75 hours*
- Length: 5.37 inches (136.4mm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37 (34.8mm)
- Weight w/ Batteries: 6.2 ounces (175.8 grams)
- Batteries: 1x Li-ion rechargeable or 2x 123A
*Runtime per ANSI standard
Note: Runtimes shown measured when using li-ion rechargeable batteries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.