The G2X Tactical is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight designed specifically for tactical use. Providing simplicity of operation and tremendous illuminating power in a small package, it uses a high-efficiency LED—virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break—to generate a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam. The G2X is activated by a tactical tailcap click switch, the same type used on many SureFire WeaponLights for years—partially press for momentary-on; press further until it clicks for constant-on activation. The tough Nitrolon® polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light. We also make an aerospace aluminum-body version of this light, the 6PX Tactical, and a dual-output version with a two-stage click-type tailcap switch, the G2X Pro.
Features and Specifications of SureFire G2X Tactical Single-Output LED Flashlight
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough Nitrolon® body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Tactical tailcap click switch—partially press for momentary-on; push further until it clicks for constant-on
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output (White Light): 320 Lumens
- Tactical Runtime**: 2.5 hours
- Length: 5.20 inches (132.08mm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25 inches (31.75mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.00 inches (25.40mm)
- Weight w/ Batteries: 4.4 ounces (124.74 grams)
- Batteries: 2x 123A (included)
**Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.