With 2,200 lumens of blinding light, the Streamlight ProTac HL 4 2200 Lumens Flashlight is the brightest addition to the ProTac® series. It offers the latest in power LED technology and three different user-selectable operating modes. The output from the C4® LED results in one of the brightest tactical lights available. The “sure grip rubber sleeve” and included lanyard ensures you’ll never lose your grip. Wide beam pattern illuminates large areas. The dual fuel ProTac HL 4 accepts either four CR123A lithium batteries or two rechargeable 18650 batteries.
- TEN-TAP® Programming allows three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low ; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- Dual fuel - uses four 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included); also accepts two rechargeable 18650 lithium batteries
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- High for maximum illumination: 2,200 lumens; 30,000 candela; 346m beam; runs 1.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.75 hours (18650 batteries)
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 600 lumens; 8,300 candela; 182m beam; runs 4 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 4.25 hours (18650 batteries)
- Low for extended time: 60 lumens; 800 candela; 56m beam; runs 40 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 43 hours (18650 batteries)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.5 hours (18650 batteries)
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when placed on a flat surface
- Self-adjusting battery cradle accommodates multiple battery sizes and eliminates battery rattle
- Rubber sleeve provides thermal insulation and a sure grip
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.