The Streamlight ProTac EMS Flashlight provides the optimal non-glare light for pupil and wound examination.
- C4 LED technology offers 3 levels of increasing intensities: Low, medium and high
- Powers on at low beam: 3.6 lumens/runs 36 hours; ideal for pupil exams
- Faint peripheral illumination surrounding the focused beam slightly illuminates the opposite pupil without directly causing it to contract, facilitating observation of consensual contraction in dim light
- Two taps of the tail switch accesses medium mode, which delivers 10 lumens/runs for 19 hours; Ideal for non-glare wound examination
- Three taps of the tail switch accesses high mode, which delivers 50 lumens/runs 1.5 hours (1 AA alkaline); runs 3.4 hours using AA lithium battery
- Features the "Star of Life" emergency medical care symbol
- Includes 1 AA alkaline battery and nylon holster
- Also accepts AA lithium battery (sold separately)
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Rubber push button tail cap switch
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Impact-resistant tempered glass lens for maximum beam clarity
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Anti-roll head
- 3.97" (10.08 cm); 2.3 oz (65 grams
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.