The Streamlight PolyTac 90 Flashlight is a versatile right angle compact tactical flashlight can clip onto a turn-out gear, ACH or onto our new elastic head strap for a headlamp. It’s super bright, can be operated easily with gloves and is encased in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer housing.
- C4® LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Glass lens, gasket sealed.
- 3 modes:
- High – 7000 candela peak beam intensity, 170 Lumens, 3.75 hours runtime
- Low – 700 candela peak beam intensity, 17 Lumens, 30 hours runtime
- Strobe – 6 hours runtime
- Two 3 Volt "CR 123A" lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years.
- Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant on operation. Fast double click from off to activate Strobe mode; fast triple click from off to activate Low mode.
- 90° head. One meter impact resistance tested. IPX7 rated design; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes. Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods. Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions. LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. Individually serialized for positive identification.
- Optional Gear Keeper® system for attaching the light to turnout gear or other clothing or equipment
- Gear Keeper features a retractable attachment system with a high-strength nylon tether with a 36" extension and 6 oz. of retraction force
- L x W x D: 5.22" x 1.25" x 1" (13.3 x 3.18 x 2.54 cm)
- 4.1 oz (116 g)
- Black, Yellow or Orange
Streamlight Gear Keeper
Streamlight Head Strap
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.