Spyderco Dice Titanium PlainEdge Folding Knife
The Domino is the perfect combination of a Kit Carson-inspired flipper opener and all the high-performance qualities that define Spyderco knives. Its full-flat-ground blade is machined from premium CTS XHP steel and rides on specially designed ball bearing washers for an exceptionally smooth opening action. The handle features a solid titanium scale on one side and a titanium liner and black Cubic Check carbon fiber/G-10 laminate scale on the other. The titanium scale houses a high-strength Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.) mechanism with a long-wearing steel interface that serves double duty as an overtravel stop. For ease and versatility of carry, the Domino also includes a black, four-position pocket clip.
- Overall Length: 7.68" (195 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.55" (116 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.13" (80 mm)
- Edge Length: 2.89" (73 mm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz (119 g)
- Steel: CTS XHP
- Handle: Carbon Fiber G-10 Laminate/Titanium
- Clip Position: Left/Right
- Tip Carry Position: Tip-Up/Down
- Lock Type: R.I.L.
- Grind: Full-Flat
- Origin: Taiwan
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.