Spyderco Dice Titanium PlainEdge Folding Knife
Approximately 15 percent shorter than its bigger brother, the Domino, the Dice is an extremely compact, high-performance flipper folder optimized for everyday carry. Its full-flat-ground CTS® XHP blade offers exceptional cutting performance and both a Kit Carson-inspired flipper and a fully functional Trademark Round Hole™ for a full scope of opening options. Its handle features a solid titanium scale on one side and a titanium liner and Cubic Check carbon fiber/G-10 laminate scale on the other. A robust Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.) with a long-wearing hardened steel interface provides the blade lock-up, and a four-position pocket clip—a unique feature for a flipper-style knife—supports ambidextrous tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Overall Length: 6.57" (167 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.05" (103 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3.0 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.52" (64 mm)
- Edge Length: 2.31" (59 mm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz (105 g)
- Steel: CTS XHP
- Handle: Carbon Fiber G-10 Laminate/Titanium
- Clip Position: Left/Right
- Tip Carry Position: Tip-Up/Down
- Lock Type: R.I.L.
- Grind: Full-Flat
- Origin: Taiwan
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.