Spyderco Chaparral Stepped Titanium CTS XHP PlainEdge Folding Knife
Spyderco's Chaparral series renders a highly refined gentleman's folder design with state-of-the-art handle materials and treatments. The latest addition to this family features solid titanium handle scales meticulously CNC machined with an intricate three-dimensional "stepped" pattern. This exquisitely crafted knife features a full-flat-ground CTS XHP stainless steel blade, a back lock mechanism, and a reversible deep-pocket wire clip that supports ambidextrous tip-up carry.
- Overall Length: 6.35" (161 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.60" (91 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.077" (1.9 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.75" (70 mm)
- Edge Length: 2.30" (58 mm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz (77 g)
- Steel: CTS XHP
- Handle: Titaniume
- Clip Position: Left/Right
- Tip Carry Position: Tip-Up
- Lock Type: Back Lock
- Grind: Full-Flat
- Origin: Taiwan
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.