A true alternate light source for use on the scene!
The Tactical MAX provides all the light needed to conduct an on-scene forensic investigation: white, 395nm UV, and 455nm blue. Each handheld forensic light is made of tough anodized aluminum and contains an extremely bright 1-Watt LED. This kit was built for field use, contained in a heavy duty nylon case and includes a flexible tripod that can be used as a third hand. Lightweight and portable, yet rugged and durable—there’s no reason to not take the Tactical MAX Forensic Light Kit everywhere. The Tactical MAX Flexible Mini Tripod can be purchased separately and is compatible with our popular MMX100 and MMX300 series forensic lights!
White Light Usage
- Survey the scene, oblique light for footprints
395nm UV LIght Usage
- Bodily fluids, bone fragments
455nm Blue Light Usage
- Eliminate backgrounds – view bodily fluids, fluorescent fingerprint powder
TMX100 Kit Contents:
- 1 - White 1-Watt LED Flashlight, Black Anodized Aluminum
- 1 - UV395nm 1-Watt LED Flashlight, Black Anodized Aluminum
- 1 - Blue 455nm 1-Watt LED Flashlight, Black Anodized Aluminum
- 1 - TMXFT1 Tactical MAX Flexible Mini Tripod
- 1 - Diffuser
- 1 - Orange Goggles
- 1 - 5.11 Black Nylon Case
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.