This kit contains all the necessary components for taking blood samples and urine collection for substance abuse testing. Follow the enclosed step-by-step instructions and fill out all documentation. Package the specimens for analysis using the enclosed plastic bag with absorbent material and protective pouches. Seal inside the crush resistant white container and deliver to the laboratory.
- 1- KCP184 White Corrugated Mailer, 5“ x 4“ x 2.5“ (12.7cm x 10.2cm x 6.3cm), Factory-Sealed
- 1- BUK2003 Instruction Sheet/FDA Insert
- 1- BUK101 Consent Form
- 1- BUK1002B Police Officer’s Report
- 1- BUK102 Blood/Urine Collection Report
- 1- KCP177 Iodine Prep Pad, Medium
- 1- KCP314 Multi-Sample Needle: 2G x 1.25“ with Luer adapter
- 2- KCP176 Blood Collection Tube, 10ml with 20mg Potassium Oxalate, 100mg Sodium Fluoride
- 1- KCP314 Needle, 21 ga. x 1.25“ (3.2cm) with Luer adapter multisample
- 3- BUK250 Specimen Security Seal
- 1- KCP113 Absorption Sheet, 2.5“ x 4“ (6.3cm x 10.2cm)
- 1- KCP186 Zip-Top Bag, 6“ x 8“ x .002“ (15.2cm x 20.3cm x 2 mil)
- 1- KCP164 Evidence Seal, Red, ”Warning! Police Seal, Do Not Remove“
- 1- KCP206 Biohazard Label, 1“ x 1.25“ (5.2cm x 3.2cm)
- 1- KCP185 Bubble Pouch, 4“ x 5.5“ (10.2cm x 14cm)
- 1- KCP187 Urine Specimen Jar, 38/400 Polyethylene with Cap, 100ml Capacity
- 2- SF00761 Latex Powder-Free Gloves, Lg. Ambidextrous
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.