PPSS SlashPRO - Slash Resistant Short Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt [Colour: Grey] [Size: Large]
In Store Brisbane - Ships within 24 Hours
Pre-Order - Check Below for Expected Shipping Date
PPSS SlashPRO - Slash Resistant Short Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
PPSS Slash Resistant Clothing is made out of our very own ultra-high cut resistant fabric, Cut-Tex® PRO - offering absolutely outstanding, tested and certified levels of cut, abrasion and tear resistance.
Cut-Tex® PRO is an ultra-high performance cut and slash resistant fabric, produced in the United Kingdom.
Cut-Tex® PRO is offering over 30N of cut resistance according to the widely respected ISO 13997:1999 standard. According to the new ANSI/ISEA 2016 standard using the ASTM F2992-15 test protocol and the Tomodynamometer (TDM-100) apparatus, Cut-Tex® PRO is offering approx. 3,000 grams of cut resistance
Most Kevlar® fabrics offer an ISO 13997:1999 blade cut resistance level 2 and in very rare occasions level 3 (on a scale of 1 to 5). Cut-Tex® PRO fabric as a stand-alone fabric offers the highest cut resistance level 5, which makes it at least 5 times more cut resistant than Kevlar® products rated level 3 at 5N.
Cut-Tex® PRO has primarily been designed to act as an effective, reliable and comfortable shield, protecting vulnerable areas of the human body, in particular the Radial, Brachial, Carotid, Axillary and Femoral Arteries from laceration and the wearer from rapid blood loss and potential death.
Features and Specifications of PPSS SlashPRO - Slash Resistant Short Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
- Cut-Tex® PRO used on the entire garment providing excellent cut and slash resistance
- Who Is This Product Suitable For? Professionals working within these sectors:
- Law Enforcement
- Corrections / Prison Service
- Border Control
- Private Security & Military Contractors
- Civil Enforcement
- Material Content: 100% Cut-Tex® PRO
- Blade Cut Resistance:
- EN 388:2003 Level 5 (the highest possible)
- ISO 13997:1999 Level 5 (the highest possible)
- ASTM F 1790-05 Level 4
- Abrasion Resistance: EN 388:2003 Level 4 (the highest possible)
- Tear Resistance: EN 388:2003 Level 4 (the highest possible)
- Dimensional Stability Test: Achieved excellent results
- CE Marking: Cat II PPE Directive
- Sizes: S - 4XL
- Clothing Care: Machine washable up to 40° Celsius
|H||Sleeve Cuff Opening||16||18||20||22||23||24|
Above measurements are taken flat in centimetres. All measurements are approximate and offered as a guideline only.
|Brand||PPSS Armour & Protective Clothing|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.