PPSS Overt KR1 Stab Resistant Vest [Size: Extra Large]
In Store Brisbane - Ships within 24 Hours
Overt stab resistant vests made by PPSS Group are worn on top of your existing clothing and effectively help protect the wearer against attacks from edged weapons, hypodermic needles and blunt force trauma injuries.
Based on many years of PPSS' operational frontline experience and extensive research, PPSS can only stress that an impact based assault in most countries is more likely and frequent than an attack involving an edged weapon or firearm. Nevertheless blunt force trauma injuries can lead to organ failure, irreparable injuries and long term disability.
Please note the outer covers of the overt stab resistant vests are made out of highly durable Cordura® fabric and feature two large box pockets and front zip fastening. They can be put on or taken off within a very few seconds. Additional radio loops, docks for body worn video solutions and Velcro identification badges can be added upon request.
Features and Specifications of PPSS Overt KR1 Stab Resistant Vest
- Shields the spine, ribs and all vital organs
- Comfortably worn
- Easily put on and taken off within seconds
- Indefinite lifespan (compared to Kevlar’s 3-5 year lifespan)
- Front zip fastening
- Unlimited shelf life (compared to 3-5 years life span of Kevlar® made body armour)
- Outstanding protection from blunt force trauma (usually suffered following a kick, punch or blow from a blunt object)
- Extremely lightweight
- Home Office (HOSDB) certified
- NIJ certified
- Who is this product suitable for:
- Anyone dealing with high risk individuals, such as potentially violent or aggressive members of the public, drug users or dealers
- Those operating in geographical areas known for criminal activities, drugs, alcohol misuse and disturbances
- Lone workers frequently faced with frustrated and disappointed customers
- Home or office visitors that enforce laws and regulations, police the system or deliver bad news
- Individuals or teams that secure and protect property, events and people
- Inside - 5mm thin polycarbonate sheets, moulded to the upper body shape
- Cover - High quality covert cover made out of Cordura® – features a high-tech spacer fabric providing the highest level of comfort when worn in hot and humid environments. Adjustable Velcro shoulder & side straps. Full front YKK zip for ease of removing and putting on the vest.
- Stab protection:
- Tested & certified to HOSDB Knife Resistance Standard KR1
- Tested & certified to NIJ Std 0115.00 Threat Level 1
- Blunt trauma protection: Excellent level of protection from a kick, punch or blow – or blunt objects such as piece of iron, chair, table, bricks, etc
- Needle protection: Excellent level of protection from narrower blades & hypodermic needles
- Tested energy level 1: 24 Joules – 7mm Maximum Penetration
- Tested energy level 2: 36 Joules – 20mm Maximum Penetration
- Weight: 2.3KG (Size L)
- Sizes: XS – 4XL
- Available Colours: Black – additional colours available subject to minimum order quantity.
- Clothing care: Protective fillers easily removed so the outer cover can be machine washed.
For more information, please contact our sales team on email@example.com
|Brand||PPSS Armour & Protective Clothing|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.