PPSS Stab Resistant Vest - Hi-Vis Tabard KR1 [Colour: Blue] [Size: Extra Small]
Pre-Order - Check Below for Expected Shipping Date
Each vest is made to order with a delivery time of approx. 6-weeks
Tabard Style Stab Resistant Vests made by PPS Group are of a ‘non-confrontational’ design and EN 471:2003 compliant and feature outer covers made out of a water resistant overt cover made out of a 100% high performance breathable coated polyester.. They can be put on or taken off within a very few seconds. Additional radio loops, docks for body worn video solutions and Velcro identification badges can be added upon request.
PPSS Tabard Style Stab Resistant Vests are worn on top of your existing clothing and effectively help protect the wearer against attacks from edged weapons, hypodermic needles and blunt force trauma injuries.
Based on PPSS' own operational frontline experience and extensive research, it can only stress that an impact based assault in most countries is more likely and frequent than an attack involving an edged weapon or firearm. Nevertheless blunt force trauma injuries can lead to organ failure, irreparable injuries and long term disability.
Features and Specifications of PPSS Stab Resistant Vest - Hi-Vis Tabard KR1
- Concealable and lightweight
- Shields the spine, ribs and all vital organs
- Comfortably worn
- Easily put on and taken off within seconds
- The tabard style stab resistant vests offer unlimited shelf life (compared to 3-5 years life span of Kevlar® made body armour)
- Outstanding protection from blunt force trauma (usually suffered following a kick, punch or blow from a blunt object)
- Extremely lightweight
- Ultra-thinHome Office (HOSDB) certified
- NIJ certified
- Who is this product suitable for?
- Anyone dealing with high risk individuals, such as potentially violent or aggressive members of the public, drug users or dealers
- Those operating in geographical areas known for criminal activities, drugs, alcohol misuse and disturbances
- Lone workers frequently faced with frustrated and disappointed customers
- Home or office visitors that enforce laws and regulations, police the system or deliver bad news
- Individuals or teams that secure and protect property, events and people
- Inside - 5mm thin polycarbonate sheets, moulded to the upper body shape | Incorporates impact protective 3mm foam comfort layer
- Cover - Water resistant overt cover made out of a 100% high performance breathable coated polyester. Feature a high tech spacer fabric providing the highest level of comfort when worn in hot and humid environments
- Stab Protection: Tested and certified to HOSDB Knife Resistance Standard KR1
- Blunt Trauma Protection: Excellent level of protection from a kick, punch or blow – or blunt objects such as piece of iron, chair, table, bricks etc.
- Needle Protection: Excellent level of protection from narrower blades & hypodermic needles
- Tested Energy Level 1: 24 Joules – 7mm Maximum Penetration
- Tested Energy Level 2: 36 Joules – 20mm Maximum Penetration
- Sizes: XS – 4XL
- Weight: 2.3KG (Size L)
- Clothing Care: Protective fillers can be easily removed so the outer cover can be machine washable
- Colours: Hi Viz Yellow, Hi Viz Orange, Blue & Navy Blue
For more information, please contact our sales team on email@example.com
|Brand||PPSS Armour & Protective Clothing|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.