Time tested, and operator approved, the Classic 9" SZ Safety Plus delivers the safety and performance features you rely upon to get the job done. Confidently take on the hazards of any environment knowing that this boot is equipped with a non-metallic LENZI® board for your protection.
- Full grain leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- YKK® side zipper for easy on and off with hook and loop closure
- ASTM F2413-11 approved composite safety toe
- Electrical Hazard protection: exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Ortholite® insole featuring open-cell technology provides comfort that will not diminish over time
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- LENZI® non-metallic L-Protection® anti-penetration board keeps your feet safe from puncture dangers with pre-treated ceramic and high tenacity fibers
- Slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistanc
- 57 oz. (1616 g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.