Time tested, and operator approved, the Classic 9" SZ Safety delivers the safety and performance features, and the all-day comfort you've come to expect from our Classic Series boots.
- Suede leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- YKK® side zipper for easy on and off fit with Velcro® closure
- ASTM F2413-11 approved composite safety toe
- Electrical Hazard protection: exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- Scotchgard® protects suede from spills and stains
- Non-metallic rust proof hardware
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- 48 oz. (1361 g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.