The Magnum Sitemaster Lite CT SZ Boot (Composite Toe) (Side-Zip) Boot is one of Magnum's top performing boots in the Magnum professional safety footwear series. It offers the best technical features creating a boot that will perform to the highest standards. The research and development used to design this boot demonstrates Magnum's commitment to the evolution and advancement of products for the end user.
Tested & Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Standards for occupational protective footwear, the boots in this collection of Magnum's safety series are designed and developed to offer comfortable support, exceptional durability and protection for the professional person.
With a Composite Safety Toe in place made up of lightweight composite materials like those found in tactical equipment and firearms will have you wearing these boots with confidence every time.
Manufactured using non-metallic components also makes these boots airport friendly you will not have to remove your boots when being subjected to walk through metal detectors.
Magnum Precision Sitemaster Lite CT SZ Boot also feature a specially designed YKK circular side zipper to assist with the fit and ability to remove and put on the boots in just a few seconds. The YKK zipper ensures maximum performance and durability.
The end result being a tougher, more advanced, more comfortable, line of boot that includes a unique combination of technologies that keep your feet stable and agile.
Features and Specifications of Magnum Sitemaster Lite CT SZ Boot
- Durable Magna shield Nubuc and 1680 denier ballistic heavy duty nylon mesh upper
- Hardwearing protective TPU toe guard
- Laminated membrane and seam sealed treatment to the upper
- Composite toe cap which is as strong as steel but much more lightweight, and also scanner safe
- Padded foam collar and tongue for added comfort
- Strong rustproof non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- Fast wicking mesh lining for moisture management and comfort
- Removable contoured moulded insole
- Durable high-traction slip-resistant dual density PU outsole with ladder grips
- AS/NZS 2210.3.2009
Footwear Sizing Guide
Best work boots I've ever had!By: Anthony on 23 August 2017I've been in construction for over 10 years and have had many different work boots but none have ever come close to the magnum precision site master lite. If you want comfort in work boots there's none better