Magnum Hawk 8.0 Boot is the newest recruit to the Magnum Uniform range offering great design as well as durability and value that is synonymous with the Magnum brand.
The Elite Special Operations series Magnum Hawk 8.0 Desert Tan Boot is one of Magnum's top performing boots in the Magnum professional footwear series. It offers the best technical features creating a boot that will perform to the highest standards.
The research and development used to design this boot demonstrates Magnum's commitment to the evolution and advancement of products for the end user for over 29 years. Magnum is the original uniform footwear brand since 1982.
Tested & Certified to AS/NZS 2210.5:2009 standards for occupational protective footwear, the boots in this collection of Magnum's Elite Special Operations series are designed and developed to offer comfortable support, exceptional durability and protection for the professional person.
The Vibram Pentagrip outsole offered on this boot provides for superior traction and control allowing you to tackle all terrain situations including wet surfaces.
Features and Specifications of Magnum Hawk 8.0 Boot
- Durable suede/1200 denier nylon upper delivering ultimate performance and durability
- Contoured collar to provide support but still keep you flexible
- Cambrelle lining on upper part of the tongue to enhance comfort and breathability
- Lace pouch to keep your laces out of sight
- Durable rustproof metallic hardware
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Vibram Pentagrip outsole with maximum surface contact and ladder grip
- Certified to AS/NZS2210.5:2009 standard for occupational footwear
Footwear Sizing Guide
Great right out of the boxBy: Miles on 6 September 2017Great boots right out of the box comfy straight away, no breaking in needed. Feel very sturdy and no slip or movement. Sized well. 10/10
Magnum Hawk 8.0 BootBy: Jonathan on 2 August 2017Looks like a sturdy shoe, can't wait to try it out in the bush!